Getting You the Care You Want
Riverside Community Partners is a community-based care coordination service to help MassHealth members improve their health and reach their goals for quality of life and well-being.
Our Care Coordinators engage with members and work collaboratively with medical, behavioral health providers and community organizations to support our members by integrating their care.
Services are totally free and totally flexible for the members. Members can get help with:
- Making the most of MassHealth benefits
- Making doctor appointments and getting medication
- Communicating with doctors, therapists, or other providers
- Connecting to a Health or Recovery Coach
- Accessing group support to help with recovery or quitting smoking
They can also help with accessing:
- housing resources
- local transportation options
- healthy food choices
- job training
Who We Serve:
A person may be eligible for the Community Partners Program if they are:
- Eligible for certain MassHealth or Department of Mental Health services
- Living with mental health and/or other physical health challenges, including substance use
Riverside Community Partners includes five local providers who are familiar with local resources and supports. Together we have years of experience helping to link people with services they want and need in their own communities.