What is the Behavioral Health Community Partners (CP) Program?
Riverside Community Partners is a community-based care coordination service to help MassHealth members improve their health and reach their goals for quality of life and well-being. CP Care Coordinators work collaboratively with other providers and community organizations to integrate care and services for our members.
We can help improve patient outcomes
- We connect members to initial PCP appointments if they are unengaged in care
- We coordinate communication between members and their care team
- We reduce missed appointments by assisting with scheduling and transportation
- We help members to understand and manage their prescription medications
- We connect members to a variety of supports, including housing assistance, SNAP benefits and in-home services
- We provide health and wellness coaching and connections to nutrition or smoking cessation services
How it works
Care Coordinator works closely with the member to identify goals and develop a plan to achieve those goals. The Care Plan documents member choice and preference, and addresses medical and behavioral health needs, as well as social determinants of health. We then present this plan to you, the provider, for approval and signature.
The Physician’s Role
Here is how you can make sure your patients can receive Community Partner care coordination services:
- Encourage your eligible patients to enroll in the CP Program
- Review and sign your patient’s Care Plan
- Provide us with updated medical history or contact information as needed
- Contact us if you notice a CP member has an unmet need
Who do we serve?
Riverside Community Partners serves adult MassHealth members who are enrolled in a MassHealth ACO or MCO and have significant behavioral health and/or complex medical needs including addiction. In addition, members who receive services in the Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) are also eligible for services.
How to refer a patient
If you think that your patient would benefit from care coordination services, we can help you submit a request on their behalf to their ACO or to DMH.
For more information call us at 781-619-5000 or email us at RiversideCP.Administration@riversidecc.org.