Getting you the care you want
As a MassHealth member, you are eligible for extra services to help you achieve your goals and manage your health. We can work with you and your other health care providers to make sure that you get the help that you want and need.
These services are totally free and totally flexible.
Our caring team will work with you in a way that is supportive and respectful of your culture, language, and needs.
Managing your Health and Wellness
Your team can help you:
- Make the most of your MassHealth benefits
- Make your doctor appointments and get your medication
- Communicate with your doctor, your therapist or other providers
- Connect to a Health or Recovery Coach
- Access group support to help with recovery or quitting smoking
Connecting you to services in your community
We can work with you to find the resources that will keep you healthy and meet your goals, right in your own community. Your team is knowledgeable about what’s available to you and how to help you access things like:
- Housing resources
- Local transportation options
- Healthy food choices
- Job training
Who we serve:
You may be eligible for the Community Partners Program if you are:
- Eligible for certain MassHealth or DMH services
- Living with mental health and/or other physical health challenges, including substance use
How do I learn more?
Call us at 781-619-5000 or email RiversideCP.Administration@riversidecc.org and we can talk about whether the Community Partners Program is right for you. If you would like to enroll, we will connect you with a care coordination team. You and your Care Coordinator will develop a plan that is just for you. You can choose family members and health care providers, like your doctor, to help you reach your goals.